Yearning to get up close to your favourite celebrities while in Japan? Madame Tussauds Tokyo at Odaiba may well be your best bet.
The museum is located Decks Tokyo Beach Island Mall at Odaiba and is part of the internationally renowned chain of museums with celebrity likenesses captured in wax.
After paying for admission at the reception area, take a lift up to reach the main Madame Tussauds Tokyo exhibition area
Inside the Wax Museum
The museum is divided into six major sections. These cover a range of interest areas, from music to history and culture. In the Music section of Madame Tussauds Tokyo, visitors can see both international artists such as Michael Jackson and two iterations of Madonna, along with Japanese artists such as Oshima Yuko.
International figures in the Leaders section include former US President Obama, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and luminaries like Nelson Mandela
Before leaving Madame Tussauds Tokyo, visitors can stop by the shop to pick up some souvenirs to bring home
Price for Adult & Kid Include
- General admission ticket
- Local tax
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Terms and Conditions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Voucher is only valid for selected dates and time slots
- Service closures will not be notified. Please refer to the official website for announcements
- Lining up may be necessary during busy days
- It is strictly prohibited to resell or reuse tickets
- Students (under the age of 12) need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian
Madame Tussauds Tokyo
Rp 148.500 – Rp 202.500
Duration : 30 to 60 mins (approx.)
Just like the real person! Enjoy a large selection of life-sized waxworks of famous celebrities at Madame Tussauds Tokyo. First established in London 250 years ago, Madame Tussauds is a hands-on attraction with a venerable history.